Terms & Conditions
The Buffalo Wild Wings® Blazin’ Rewards® Loyalty Program (the "Program") is a reward program offered by Buffalo Wild Wings®, Inc. ("BWW"), a Minnesota corporation. Enrollment, membership, and all related benefits of the Program, including the use of the Program website or mobile application, are offered to you by BWW, at its discretion. The Program is restricted to participating Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants located within the 50 United States, excluding U.S. territories ("Participating Restaurants"). Your participation in this Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions (these "Terms"), including any changes made to these Terms in the future.
The Program is subject to cancellation or modification at any time without notice.
- All eligible Guests are invited to join and participate in the program.
- Eligible Guests must be a legal resident of the 50 United States (excluding U.S. territories), have a valid email address and telephone number.
- Eligible guests must also have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (but no younger than 18 years of age) as of the date of enrollment.
- The Program is provided to individuals only. Businesses, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups, associations, and other non-personal entities are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- All memberships are non-transferable.
- To become a member of the Program, eligible Guests must enroll, complete all required information, and successfully accept these Terms (each, a "Member").
- Guests can choose to enroll in the Program through the program website (http://www.blazinrewards.com), the mobile application, or an in-restaurant tablet application at participating BWW locations.
- The following Guest information is required to enroll in the program: full name, birthday, email address, phone number, and zip code.
- All information submitted must be truthful and accurate. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the information provided remains current, and to promptly notify the Program (by updating the member’s profile) of any changes.
- The Member is responsible for restricting access to and maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password, and agrees to accept responsibility for the activities of anyone using the Member’s password.
- Enrollment will be finalized upon successfully completing the above and acceptance of the program Terms and Conditions.
- An individual should only have one account. Two or more Members cannot combine or merge accounts for any reason; an individual member that has multiple accounts can request that their accounts be merged.
- Buffalo Wild Wings® reserves the right at any time to limit Program enrollment, or to establish different rules for Program participation.
Buffalo Wild Wings® may void a Member’s account at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- If a Member is suspected of fraud or theft or has otherwise acted illegally, or is in violation of these Terms, BWW may void membership.
- If a membership is voided, all points and benefits earned or obtained through the Program are also voided without remedy unless otherwise agreed in the sole discretion of BWW.
- These rights are in addition to any other legal or equitable remedy that may be available to BWW under applicable law.
- Enrolled guests (Members) will earn one hundred (100) points for every ten (10) U.S. dollars spent on eligible purchases.
Enrolled guests (Members) will earn fifty (50) points for eligible purchases between five (5) and nine ninety-nine (9.99) U.S. dollars.
- Eligible purchases do not include the purchase of Buffalo Wild Wings® Gift Cards, taxes, surcharges, rewards, gratuity, and certain promotional offers. Other exclusions may apply, including alcohol. Please ask your participating location whether alcohol is excluded.
- In order for the Member to earn points, the Member’s phone number tied to the Member’s account must be provided to the server upon payment.
- If Members do not provide a valid phone number upon payment, Members can request that the points for that purchase be retroactively credited to the Member’s account with the information on the applicable receipt, ONLY if the retroactive request is made within fourteen (14) calendar days of the original purchase.
- A maximum of one (1) retroactive credit request is allowed per Member within a thirty (30) day period.
- Retroactive requests are not available without the proof of purchase information that is tied to the applicable receipt.
- The granting of retroactive credits are at the sole discretion of Buffalo Wild Wings®.
- Enrolled guests (Members) will also have opportunities to earn points by participating in Program promotions. The terms for the points earned from Program promotions will vary and will be outlined in the promotion details.
- There is no limit on the number of eligible points that a Member can earn.
- Points are non-transferrable.
- Points do not have any cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Points expire if a Member does not earn any points through an eligible purchase within a six (6) month period.
- Buffalo Wild Wings® reserves the right to invalidate purchases credited to a Members account and associated points if it is determined that a) points were incorrectly posted to a Member’s account, or b) points were obtained fraudulently.
Rewards And Benefits
- Members can view the reward options and the points required to redeem for the reward by visiting the Program website (http://www.blazinrewards.com), the mobile application, or an in-restaurant tablet application.
- When a Member accumulates enough points for a reward, the member has the option to use those points to obtain a reward.
- The amount of points required for rewards will vary.
- The use of points to obtain a reward is at the sole discretion of the Member.
If the Member chooses to use accumulated points to get a reward, the Member will select the reward item, via the Program website (http://www.blazinrewards.com), the mobile application, or an in-restaurant tablet application, and follow the prompts to submit the reward request.
- The points for the reward will immediately be deducted from the accumulated point balance.
- For menu items, the Rewards are accessible instantly upon request and will be available to use for 90 days from the time the reward request was submitted.
- Menu item rewards will automatically be applied to the next purchase of that item if that item is purchased in a participating Buffalo Wild Wings within the 90 day period.
- For menu items, the submitted rewards that are not redeemed will automatically expire in 90-days if not used with a Buffalo Wild Wings purchase.
- For non-menu reward items, the availability of the reward will vary and will be specified in the reward item detail.
- Members have the ability to cancel any unused rewards prior to the item expiring within the 90-day window. Rewards can be cancelled by selecting the "Cancel" button next to the applicable reward
- The Program reward requirements are subject to additions, modifications, inclusion/exclusion changes and eliminations.
- Expired rewards will not be replaced and will not be re-credited to a Member’s account.
- Rewards may not be used toward payment of tax or gratuity, for the purchase of alcoholic beverages, or Buffalo Wild Wings gift cards.
- Rewards have no cash value, are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
- There is no limit on the number of rewards that a Member can get with accumulated point
- BWW reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal or greater value for any reason.
- BWW reserves the right to delay the processing of any reward, without notice to you, in order to assure compliance with these Terms.
- Void where prohibited.
By enrolling into this Program, the Member is opting in to receive Program communications sent by email.
- Members may choose to opt-out of receiving electronic communications containing marketing messages by unsubscribing from email advertising communications.
- If a Member unsubscribes from receiving Program communications, the Program reserves the right to send the Member Program and information by email until the Member terminates his or her membership.
- The Member may choose to opt-in to mobile communications at a future date by accessing the Member’s account profile preferences and checking the option for communications.
Program Promotions and Benefits
- The Program website and mobile application will explain Member benefits and specific promotion details, which are subject to change at any time.
- Member benefits, promotions, Program updates, and account-based operational messages will be communicated to Members via email and disclosed on our Program website and mobile applications.
- The terms of specific Program promotions will be disclosed at the time of the offering.
- Some promotions may include rewards based on the dollar amount you spend on purchases of food at participating restaurants.
- BWW will not have any liability for (a) any printing, production, typographical, mechanical, or other errors regarding the earning, redemption or accumulation of participation credit or any other aspect of the Program; (b) any delay or failure to credit your account; or (c) any failure to provide Program communications.
Account Change or Termination
- A Member may terminate membership in the Blazin’ Rewards Program at any time via the Program website http://www.blazinrewards.com.
- Cancellation may take up to ten (10) business days to finalize. During that period, a Member may receive previously scheduled account or promotional emails.
- Immediately upon membership termination, a Member forfeits entitlement to any Program reward and/or points.
- BWW reserves the right to deactivate any Member account that has not earned points on an eligible purchase in a period greater than 6 months.
Program Change or Termination
- BWW reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) suspend, change or terminate the Program, any individual promotion, or any Member benefit, in whole or in part; (b) modify, limit or suspend the use and/or redemption of any participation credit, such as qualifying purchase credit, in any respect; (c) modify or change redemption procedures, including the amount of participation credit required for particular rewards; (d) modify, limit or suspend the collection of participation points, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in participation points.
- A Member’s continued participation in the Program after any modification to the Program and/or these Terms will indicate your acceptance of any such modification.
Member Obligations and Representations
By submitting an application to enroll in the Program, or by taking part in the Program, Members are expressly agreeing to be bound by these Terms, as they may be amended from time to time. Members agree not to misuse Program privileges by engaging in conduct that is detrimental to BWW or the Program, including without limitation: having multiple accounts; making purchases on the behalf of other Members; participating in purchasing or redemption fraud; or using any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to transact with or monitor the Program.
Members agree to comply at all times with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to a Member. Members hereby acknowledge that a Member may only participate in the Program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and that an application for enrollment is subject to BWW’s acceptance. BWW may refuse at any time to enroll an applicant, or to restrict, modify, or terminate a Member’s participation in the Program without liability.
Members agree to provide only accurate and true information to BWW at all times. Members agree to comply with all of these Terms and with the terms of any affiliated and/or related programs, offers and promotions at all times. Members agree to promptly notify BWW of any change in address, whether mail or email, by updating personal information in the Member’s profile. Participation in the Program is entirely at the Member’s own risk.
Members have no ownership rights in points or in a Program account. Members have no third-party beneficiary rights in any agreement between Member and BWW, and any sponsor, and the only relationship created by these Terms is between BWW and Member. Members may not sell, assign or transfer any of their points, any other aspect of a Member’s account, or any rights or obligations of a Member under these Terms, whether by operation of law or otherwise. BWW may sell, transfer or assign the Program, these Terms, or a Member’s account in whole or in part at any time without notice. If BWW makes such an assignment, the sole responsibility for the matters assigned, including any obligations to Members, if any, will lie with the party to which the assignment is made, and BWW will be released from any responsibilities or obligations.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS AGAINST US
NEITHER BUFFALO WILD WINGS, INC., OR BUFFALO WILD WINGS INTERNATIONAL, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, OR SUBSIDIARIES, FRANCHISEES, PROGRAM AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, INJURY, DAMAGE, DELAY, ACCIDENT, COST OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS OF SUIT), NOR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY, “LOSSES AND DAMAGES”), DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO (I) THESE TERMS; (II) THE PROGRAM, THE WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPLICATION; (III) ANY FAILURE, DELAY OR DECISION BY BWW IN ADMINISTERING THE PROGRAM; (IV) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF AN ACCOUNT OR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL; (V) ANY OFFER, REPRESENTATION, STATEMENT OR CLAIM ABOUT THE PROGRAM MADE BY ANY RELEASED PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY; OR (VI) THE PURCHASE, REDEMPTION FOR OR USE OF ANY REWARDS WHETHER MADE AVAILABLE BY BWW, ONE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR OTHERWISE. The foregoing limitations of liability shall apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis, even if we or our affiliates or our or their representatives have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such losses and damages, and without regard to the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BWW’S MAXIMUM COMBINED AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER IN ANY CALENDAR YEAR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE MATTERS DESCRIBED ABOVE EXCEED TWENTY-FIVE UNITED STATES DOLLARS (U.S. $25.00).
By participating in the Program Members hereby agree: (a) to release the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the issuance, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any reward; (b) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain rewards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, special or any other damage or loss; (c) all causes of action or claims arising out of or connected with the Program, or any reward shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (no more than $25.00). These Terms and any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to choice of law provisions. The Member agrees that the courts of the State of Minnesota, Hennepin County, shall be the sole venue for actions relating to these Terms and hereby consent to such jurisdiction.
THE PROGRAM, WEBSITE OR THE MOBILE APPLICATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND. BWW HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM AND THE WEBSITE.
If BWW fails to act with respect to a breach or of these Terms on any occasion, BWW does not waive its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between BWW and a Member regarding participation in the Program, entitlement to earn rewards through the Program, and entitlement to any other benefits of the Program, and supersedes all prior agreements, whether oral or written, including, without limitation, all previous versions of these Terms, between the parties.
All points are void where prohibited by applicable law or regulation and these Terms are subject to immediate change (without notice) if necessary to comply with such laws or regulations. The Program is void outside the U.S. and where prohibited by law. If any term herein is found to be illegal or unenforceable by a court of law, all other terms will be valid and enforceable to the extent such illegal or unenforceable terms can be removed.